If you’ve recently purchased a pair of shoes from us, we’d love to feature your photos of them in action on our website and in promotional material. The winning photo will receive a £50 Shoesforkids voucher! Please read our Competition Terms & Conditions for more information.
1. All entrants must apply online, only one application per person may be made and each applicant must provide a valid forename, surname, e-mail address, gender and age in order to enter the free prize draw.
2. The Draw runs from 1st December to midnight on 31st July 2016 inclusive and is free to enter. Any entries received after this date will not be processed and not included within the Draw.
3. By submitting an entry, you accept that Shoesforkids will have permission to use the submitted photograph throughout their online and offline promotional material.
4. Shoesforkids encourages entrants to follow online safety guidelines for parents, so please avoid including any personally identifiable information in your photos.
5. Shoesforkids will use the contact information provided by entrants to administer the competition and to keep entrants informed (via email) of any promotions and/or offers relating to its products from time to time.
6. There will be one winner of the Prize who will be the first valid entry to be selected at random from all entries received.
7. The winner will be notified by email within 10 working days of the closing date.
8. The winner is required to respond to the Notification Email within 15 days of the date of the Notification Email being sent to claim their prize. Failure to respond will result in the prize being void and a further winner being selected.
9. The winner will be entitled to a voucher to the value of £50, provided by Shoesforkids.
1. The winner must agree to their name and photographs being used for promotional purposes.
2. Shoesforkids accept no responsibility for lost, late or misdirected mail or email communication.
3. In order to participate in “the Draw”, players must accept these Terms and Conditions and that the decision of Shoesforkids on all matters concerning this draw will be final.
4. Shoesforkids reserve the right, at our own discretion to disqualify any individual from entering the Free Prize Draw for failure to comply with these terms and conditions, or the standard transactional terms and conditions of Shoesforkids.
5. Shoesforkids also reserve the right to cancel or amend this competition and/or terms and conditions at any stage without prior notice, if deemed necessary.
6. The Free Prize Draw is only open to any Shoesforkids customer.
7. There is no cash prize alternative and the prize cannot be sold or transferred in any circumstances.
8. This draw is being operated by Shoesforkids. The winner’s name and county will be published on the website.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales.